PREMIUM ACCURACY MELT PRESSURE TRANSDUCER / TRANSMITTER
MODELS V130, V131, V135 / V230, V231, V235 / V330, V331, V335
A signature performance attribute of GP:50 Melt Pressure sensing instrumentation is its capability to maintain full service life performance accuracy. To ensure this, each transducer design incorporates a specialty tip diaphragm with a proprietary advanced matched system. This ensures that individual sensor components maintain structural integrity and maximum response. In addition, each GP:50 Melt Pressure sensor is manufactured from only the highest grade specialty metals. This approach ensures consistent sensor mechanical functionality with increased cycles. It also eliminates the unwanted effects of shortterm hysteresis that are common to other industry models.
- Completely Welded Stainless Construction
- Interchangeable with existing sensors
- High‐quality, superior electronics
- Vibration Protected Housing
- Auto Zero calibration option (200 & 300 units)
- Advanced diaphragm for increased cycles
- From 0‐500 to 0‐30,000 PSI (see ordering guide)
- ±0.25% Premium FSO
MADE IN THE U.S.A.