GP:50 Melt Pressure is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The following policy will inform you about the data collected, used and processed by GP:50 Melt Pressure on this website and other linked websites. All personal information collected will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement. GP:50 Melt Pressure may change this policy at any time, so we encourage you to check back periodically to stay properly informed. By continuing to use our website after policy changes have been posted, you agree to accept such changes.
*Policy in effect July 2017
- Information Collected
- Use of Information
- Protecting your Information
We may ask for the following information: Name, email, mailing address, phone number, social media account ids, date of birth, Social Security Number, EIN, credit, background, and reference checks, and locating former employees and beneficiaries.
Protecting Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and safety measures intended to protect the personal information we collect on our websites. You can be sure that your identifiable information that you provide on our site is in a controlled, secure environment protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Use of Information
GP:50 Melt Pressure uses your personal information to deliver the services you have requested. We may use your personal information:
- To respond to inquiries.
- To send administrative information such as new products/services and changes to our policies.
- To send you marketing communications such as promotions and newsletters.
- For social sharing purposes
- For our business objectives such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, modifying, and improving products and services.
GP:50 Melt Pressure uses “cookies” to improve the effectiveness of our website. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. There are various kinds of cookies:
- Session cookies– temporary cookies that expire and are automatically erased when the browser is exited
- Persistent cookies– usually have an expiration date sometime in the future and will stay in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. Persistent cookies are used with our Google Analytics to better understand usage patterns. We cannot see individuals’ personally identified information.
- Some third -party cookies are on the site as well – examples include services such as Google Analytics, Zoho, Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, WordPress, Youtube, newsletters and blogs.
- The information collected through cookies may include your IP address, browser characteristics, operating system, the address of the web page that referred you to our Site, dates and times of Site visits, the language your system uses, and the country and time zone in which your device is located.
- All cookies expire. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline them. If you decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience GP:50 Melt Pressure website services.
All information we collect from you is optional. You can opt out from all marketing materials and specify your communication preferences. You may let us know if your communication preferences have changed by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails, calling our office at (716) 773-9300, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or filling out a contact form on our website. When submitting your inquiry, please be sure to include what personal data you would like to be changed. If you would like to review, correct or update personal data please contact us at the methods listed above. Because email is not always secure, if you are including sensitive information such as social security number, health, credit card information, or legal information, please call us.
Because our company is international, personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations. We will take measures to ensure that any transfers comply with applicable data protection laws. Courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal data.
- What is personal data?
Information about an individual that is personally identifiable.
- Why does GP:50 Melt Pressure collect and use personal data in the employment process?
Recruitment, compensation, benefit programs, planning, meeting government requirements, or to protect the company against injury, theft, legal liability, fraud, abuse, or other misconduct.
- What happens if an individual objects to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal data?
For employment related purposes, this policy does not create a right to refuse to provide information. If an applicant refuses to provide relevant information, it will disadvantage them in the hiring process.
- Can the company collect, use, and disclose personal information without consent?
Yes. Certain circumstances such as an investigation of wrongdoing, emergency situations, and when required by law, GP:50 Melt Pressure may collect, use, and disclose personal information without requesting consent.
- Does GP:50 Melt Pressure keep my personal data?
We use reasonable procedures to ensure that we archive or destroy personal data that is no longer required for the employment relationship.