Non-Intrusive Zero and Span
|Model:||331X-QE, 331P-QE||Range:||0-500 to 0-30,000 PSI||Accuracy:||± 0.25% FSO, RSS (0-5000 psi & higher), ± 0.5% FSO, RSS (0-500 and 0-3500 psi)||Warranty:||Product Warranty|
All Products are 100% made in the USA
The GP:50 product line of melt pressure transducers and transmitters are
based on the proven bonded strain gage principle successfully utilized in
thousands of applications. Our unique design incorporates a heavier sensor allowing a thicker tip diaphragm, provides better linearity, and reduces
costs. The design incorporates an extremely small capillary tubing that transmits the media pressure to the strain gage sensor and mating electronics via a mechanical fill fluid. (Mercury is the standard, silicone and mineral oil are readily available depending on the application).
- Rugged, all-welded, all stainless steel construction.
- Interchangeable with existing systems.
- Many options available, Hastelloy C-276 or Boron-Hardening
- FM Explosion-Proof (Class I, Division I, Groups A, B, C, D)
- Magnetically coupled zero & span adjustments & shunt cal switch
- Coarse Zero Adjustment, approximately ± 20% of upper range
- Fine Zero Adjustment, approximately ± 0.5% of upper range
- Span Adjustment, 5:1 Ranging optional
- Internal Calibration Resistor set to 80% standard (for 5:1 ranging option cal is 100% for lower range and 20% for upper range)